Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Affiliate Junktion

I have not signed up with this yet but I read lots of reviews that it's a scam. I hope those who have experiences with AJ will post here to keep inform the other especially if it's truly a scam.. I will research further about it and will post it here.

2 comments:

Tekno Boy said...

Thanks for your comments. I have been saying that A.J doesn't work, but now it has started to work for me.

I suggest you wait until I'm paid to see if I actually get my hands on the money before you sign up though because thats the only real proof (and I will try to give some real evidence if I indeed do get paid over at by blog).

Tekno Boy said...

Hello Heinrich-Wolf, I promised to advise you if I got paid by Affiliate Junktion, and as yet I have not been paid. I was over the threshold ($150) at the 30th of the month (May), and emailed them for confirmation, and they said:
"You need to send us leads daily for a period of three months"

Doesn't sound very promising....

As always you can check out my blog on the whole thing here:
http://teknoboy.blogspot.com/2008/04/affiliate-junktion-scam-test-re-loaded.html